Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hi!

My project this weekend...fixing these chairs. They're from Walmart, so I have no problem messing with them and changing the fabric over the cushions. Obviously, I was not thinking clearly when I tried to cover them the first time (plus, I had no staple gun yet ;)). See the messy job in the corner? For a while I was thinking I should change the fabric, but I don't feel like spending the money, and the zebra pattern is "funk," as my mother would call it - which is a good thing, if you weren't sure. All in all, I can't help but like this fabric. I could be persuaded to buy some pretty cream colored muslin and lay a little cotton batting underneath to add some comfort. What do you think? Any alternate opinions on fabric? I'm thinking a simple color scheme would work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment